Epson Ecotank L1256 Short Review – Currently the printer is one of the most important tools as a companion to complete your work. Don’t choose the wrong printer because it will be very troublesome for you in its maintenance. Here we provide tips for you in choosing a printer, firstly, choose a printer with a long-term warranty, secondly, choose a printer that has a heat-resistant print head because this will extend the life of your printer, thirdly, choose a printer with a manufacturer ink tank because this will makes it easier for you to monitor the ink capacity.
For your consideration, we recommend one brand from Epson, namely Epson EcoTank L1256. This Printers adopt heat-resistant print head technology. You can also take advantage of wireless technology on the L1256 so you can print documents or photos directly from your gadget or smartphone without using cables. Interestingly, this printer offers a 2 year warranty. Anyone can install this printer without having to have basic computer science, you just need to download the L1256 Driver on this page then install it on your device, then you can immediately use the printer to print documents.
Epson L1256 Ink Uses
The Epson L1256 already uses four-color ink tank technology, the ink code used is code 003, we highly recommend you use original ink from Epson in order to extend the life of your printer.
DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD EPSON L1256
Compatible Operating System
Windows x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Windows 11 x64
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X – PowerPC, Mac OS X – Intel
How to start using L1256
- You can take the unit out of the printer case then peel off some of the adhesive attached to the L1256;
- Open the ink bottle slowly then pour the ink according to the color into the ink tank;
- Turn on the printer, wait about 15 minutes for the ink to rise into the printheads;
- Plug the USB in the printer and then connect it to your Laptop;
- Download the L1256 Driver Software according to the operating system you are using, the drivers are available at the bottom of this page.